Old 08-17-2010, 11:32 PM   #1
op223op

Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss8
Default Artist wanted

Hi all,

I'm from BeefJack.com (specifically flash.beefjack.com) and we are looking to branch out in to flash games development. I'd like to put together a great team, that can produce some great flash content for our site.

Essentially we are building an in-house studio from the Ground up!

Right now, the pay scheme is based on royalties. Royalties will be divided amongst the people who participated in the project.

We are a rapidly growing site, and I'm excited about our future potential in the flash arena. As such we will be looking to move this Team / Studio to monthly pay as soon as possible. We can also leverage our monthly user base of 200,000+ members to ensure our work is reviewed and gets out there.

A little about me: I am a producer for beefjack, hoping to create some of the best indie flash games around, and generally try to keep the peace between members of the team. I have worked for beefjack for two years and I am dedicated to expanded the site and providing a forum for creative individuals to show off thier works.

A little about BJ: BeefJack is different the alternative approach to gaming. Probably quite Weird. And that's ok. We need a team to keep BeefJack different, unique but also awesome.

If this sounds like something you'd like to know more on, drop me a mail at dmoore@beefjack.com

Last edited by op223op : 08-23-2010 at 12:41 AM. Reason: better wording
op223op is offline   Reply With Quote