Old 12-12-2010, 03:30 AM   #1
kapa89

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss13
Question Paying for FullSail?

Hi everybody,

I was just wondering if anybody here enrolled at FullSail how did you managed to pay the tuition? Or in general how can somebody afford to pay such a high price?

I know that working while on FullSail would be a stupid solution because on the intense coursework
kapa89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 07:11 AM   #2
Gshonk

Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss831

I graduated from Full Sail in 2008, so the price was a little less, but I was able to pay all through student loans. I took the max possible federal and the rest is private loans. If you talk to the financial aid department they will help you out.
Gshonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:40 AM   #3
kapa89

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gshonk View Post
I graduated from Full Sail in 2008, so the price was a little less, but I was able to pay all through student loans. I took the max possible federal and the rest is private loans. If you talk to the financial aid department they will help you out.
Exactly! I kinda knew the answer but i wanted to confirm it
Because one friend of mine is enrolled at University of Southern California and his tuition is $50,000 / year and he told me that ALL these 50000 are from loans
kapa89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:03 PM   #4
that dude

Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss7

Tell me about it, graduated from the Art Institute in Vegas thats 70 G's. Atleast going to fullsail, you will be getting an "education". The school I attended was terrible to say the least.
that dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 07:37 PM   #5
dudeman21

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss2

Heed a warning from another Full Sail grad, stay away from student loans! I graduated in 2007, and took out quite a bit in student loans to do it. The result has been lots of hard work to get them out of my life (though it is coming along very well, thankfully). Minimize your after-school workload and get a job for a year before you head to Full Sail if that is where you are set on going. See my post on the cost of education vs the benefit you get from it.
dudeman21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 10:30 PM   #6
Xatolos

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss2

While I'm not there yet (going to be going back to school and looking at paying the same amount) I'm going to be doing it by doing work that I hate and just working through it for a year to make the money. Depending where you are in the world, sometimes you'll have to leave everything and everyone for a while to make the money. (For the curious, I'm going to be working on the oil rigs for a year.)
Xatolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:26 PM   #7
lavondahz

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss1

Also graduating i might have to be an intern.so money for living when i get out is ganna be another issue.
lavondahz is offline   Reply With Quote