Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 04:10 AM   #1
Mariol

Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss117
Default Write for Take Initiative

I'm looking to expand the variety and content of articles that will be posted to Take Initiative, a site aimed at aspiring games developers. To do this I have decided to enlist the help of additional writers.

What I am offering?

A professional platform to express your unique writing style to an audience of aspiring game developers.

Who am I looking for?

I would like anyone with time on their hands that can write (or have previously written) articles relating to gaming and games development. The topic or the articles can be about any of the following (however other topics may be considered):
  • Game reviews
  • Game previews
  • Games analysis
  • Project postmortems
  • Project diary/development posts

All articles will be proof-read before being posted to the site to make sure that content is grammatically correct and contains no spelling mistakes.

How do you benefit?
  • Earn free publicity/marketing for your projects
  • Build a fan base
  • Create a platform for your articles within an established site

Can you submit articles previously written for other sites?

Any articles that you would like to submit that have previously been written for other sites or sources are perfectly fine. However, if these other sites have an exclusivity deal on your articles you may not submit them to Ti. Please ensure that you read through your agreement with this source as Ti is not responsible for any article that you submit which is owned by another source.

How much of your time will you need to devote?

You can devote as much or as little of your time as you like. You can submit articles when you want and as many as you want. There is no daily, weekly or monthly amount to produce, no limit to length and no exclusivity contract.

When will the post be published?

This will depend on the length of time the post takes to prepare, but I aim to post your article within three working days of receiving it.

How do you submit them to Ti?

To submit your article you can email me the article information. However, I will be considering letting regular writers have their own account to allow them to write directly into the Ti blog.

Can you include images?

Yes, by all means you can include images but please try to include only up to a total of three.

If anyone is interested in helping, please email me via this address.

Thanks

Junction 5 Studios | Twitter | Werdz Movies FB page
Closed Thread