Old 03-06-2011, 02:53 PM   #1
MattInce

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss8
Default Reviews needed for a new site, YOU WILL GET PUBLISHED

Hi Everyone,
I have set up a new website that will use gamers to review games. I will publish all reviews submitted and will be looking for people to write full time once the site is making money. The site will be funded through advertising, at the moment I am only using Google Adsense to generate income and am on the lookout for relevant affiliate advertisers but once there are many more reviews and the site has developed I will be selling advertising directly onto the site, it is at this point I will be looking for full time reviewers. I would hope that this process takes no more than a few months but this will all depend on the amount of reviews submitted as this will help drive traffic to the site.

I like to think that this is a reciprocal request in that you WILL get your work showcased on a growing and hopefully successful site, I will get the reviews I need to help me generate traffic and build the site and you will be submitting work that could end up in a full time job, either with me or with others who can see your work.

The number of reviewers needed will depend on the level of revenue the site can generate. So you will probably want to know a little bit about me.

I have been in sales for 22 years. I started selling advertising at 15 and within 7 years was responsible for 70 sales people working on 11 publications. I went from selling advertising to running a recruitment agency (which is still selling, just people instead of space). I had an accident in 2005 and broke my back, I carried on working for 3 years until I was taking lots of time off because I couldn't walk every day. I now work for myself and own a training company. This new venture is going to be my main focus for the foreseeable future.

So that's me, I'm a sales manager who know's how to generate income, I will make the site a success so I am sure it would be a benefit to write for me.

The site is www.itz-gamer-reviews.com and if you have any questions about me, my vision for the business or anything else then drop me a line at matt@itz-gamer-reviews.com and I will do my best to answer your questions. If you don't want to write for me and just have suggestions on the site then send your suggestions to enquiries@itz-gamer-reviews.com.

I hope to hear from you
Matt
MattInce is offline   Reply With Quote