Forum Home Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2011, 07:18 AM   #1
Jtspring

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss12
Default Learning and blogging about game design

Whoa! I just graduated from BU! Woot! With finals and projects out of the way I feel like I don't have enough to do... Fortunately a while ago I started the ZoRTS Project.

The project now has a Facebook Page, a twitter account, a website, and a blog. The really interesting part for anyone on this website is the blog. Instead of just being about the game itself, the posts are about the project management and marketing aspects of game design. If want to learn more about these things then check out the blog. Help me build it into a great resource for anyone that wants to learn how to make games. I would love your input, questions, comments!

If you have a blog about game design lets cross promote! Let's write guest posts! Let's become a web of resources for people want to learn this stuff!

Thanks!
blog.zorts.net
Jtspring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 01:57 AM   #2
Rybo5000

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtspring View Post
If you have a blog about game design lets cross promote! Let's write guest posts! Let's become a web of resources for people want to learn this stuff!
Check my blog out and let me know if you're interested in doing so: Click
Old 08-10-2011, 10:28 PM   #3
donaldpang

Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtspring View Post
Whoa! I just graduated from BU! Woot! With finals and projects out of the way I feel like I don't have enough to do... Fortunately a while ago I started the ZoRTS Project.

The project now has a Facebook Page, a twitter account, a website, and a blog. The really interesting part for anyone on this website is the blog. Instead of just being about the game itself, the posts are about the project management and marketing aspects of game design. If want to learn more about these things then check out the blog. Help me build it into a great resource for anyone that wants to learn how to make games. I would love your input, questions, comments!

Thanks!
are your interested on promoting this website? if you do better do SEO, better than guest blogging..

Last edited by donaldpang : 08-10-2011 at 10:30 PM.
donaldpang is offline   Reply With Quote