Old 12-26-2012, 07:45 PM   #1
Hartsock

Activity Longevity
0/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss1
Default Volunteer Positions Open for L.O.G

Hello

My name is Giancarlo Groenewald I am the founder of Land Of Gamers, my company deals with the publishing of Gaming and technology news in South Africa and around the globe. L.O.G was founded in late 2009 and has been running up to this day.

We are still fairly new in the industry but we are well connected. We are looking for people that would like some exposure into this vast industry and we have less restrictions than other Gaming news agencies. My company has been pretty much lone wolf up till now and finding after about a year of getting some articles up I could use with the help.

This is however a volunteer position but could possibly change for some good perks. Like I said before this is one of the best ways to get known in the industry. Seeing is only believing so I'll leave it up to you, we have relaunched our site and re-working some things but if you want to help us shape our future please contact me.

Best way for you to get a hold of this position is our contact us page on our website. www.landofgamers.net
with in your message please tell me your (age, how would you be able to help us, why you? ect)

So I hope I can get some help and maybe help you succeed in your future.
Hartsock is offline   Reply With Quote