Super Moderator

Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss1782
Default Re: Not quite sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaky1 View Post
I discussed everything with my parents, and we decided that it would be best for me, to try and get a BFA at a public university.
Excellent. You won't be sorry.

PLEASE do not use this website's PM feature to contact me.
tsloper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:01 AM   #12
TheOneNed

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss1
Default Re: Not quite sure

A couple of quick thoughts for you, any opinion about a school is subjective, ask someone from Cal Tech about MIT or vice versa, even reviews are subjective based on the person writing it and the reason they are writing it. You might want to think about the difference between a job and a career, at least to me there is a vast difference. A job is something you do to make money, a career is what you do because you love it and if you are proficient at it can make money at the same time. If you pick a "career" based on income potential you will be disappointed, guaranteed! For most of us the first year of college is a discovery period, use it to get some basics out of the way and hone in on your true calling, you really don't have to know exactly what your major will be when you start, sure you have to have a basic goal, but it will change, most do. Good luck, and remember "If it is ment to be, it is up to me" is truer than most want to admit.
TheOneNed is offline   Reply With Quote