Old 10-26-2007, 01:28 AM   #1
Marly

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss18
Default Best Game Programming Schools in West Europe

Hello,

I am currently searching for the best schools that offer Game Programming in the west of Europe. Do you have good experiences somewhere? Do you know there is a great school that offers Game Programming somewhere in the west-europe? You're not only giving me some worthy advice, but you can also discuss with the others which is the best school of west Europe.

Why west Europe? This is because I won't go study further then west Europe, I want to stay close to Holland, so I can go there every now and then. I am planning on taking some friends with me, so keep that in mind.

Thanks a lot, and good luck discussing about it.

Marlon.
Marly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 01:30 AM   #2
CodeNinja

Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss2
Default Utrecht University

"Located in the heart of the Netherlands, Utrecht University is firmly founded on tradition. Utrecht University, which celebrates its 370th anniversary, has developed into one of Europe's largest and most prominent institutes of research and education. Utrecht University offers the broadest spectrum of disciplines available in the Netherlands, innovative research and liaises with universities and research centres all over the world. At Utrecht University, in both teaching and research, quality is always the key.."

http://www.uu.nl/uupublish/homeuu/ho.../4469main.html

Not sure if this fits your needs, but there is a professor there named Dr. Mark Overmars who developed a neat little game dev kit called game maker.

I was intrigued by his work and wondered what kind of classes they have at his school.
CodeNinja is offline   Reply With Quote