- Postmortem: Untold Entertainment's New School Blues
In this illuminating postmortem feature, producer Mike Doucet outlines the challenges a team of recent graduates faced while creating the multiplatform adventure game New School Blues.
- SWARM!: An Academic Postmortem
In this detailed postmortem feature, indie developer Christopher Totten charts the creation of E4 Software's self-published mobile platformer SWARM!
- Postmortem: FIEA's Penned
FIEA student and Zynga intern Alexis De Girolami details the missteps and difficult decisions involved in producing her student-run team's thesis project, Penned.
- Postmortem: FIEA's Battle Fortress Tortoise
Former Florida Interactive Entertainment Academy student Blake Battle takes a moment to reflect on Battle Fortress Tortoise -- a complex, and very ambitious project for its upstart team.
- How Mismanagement Almost Sent Spin Doctor Spiraling Out Of Control
Student developers Jonny Pickton and Gina Nordheim look back on their recent student project, and note how a disorganized dev cycle nearly plunged their team into chaos.
- Ambition And Chaos: A Snowfield Postmortem
In this in-depth postmortem, game designer Matthew Weise chronicles the development of The Snowfield, an experimental title that explores the power of interactive narratives.