Study Media, Technology and Games at the IT University of Copenhagen, Denmark
The Msc in IT, Media, Technology and Games (the Games Programme) is taught entirely in english. It provides a core education for those wanting to do research on computer games, design them, or build them.
The programme has two branches:
- Design and analysis
Students do joint courses and projects, collaborating across the two areas, but also specialize in their chosen branch as they progress in their studies.
The Games Programme is dedicated to:
- The serious study and analysis of computer games
- Commitment to innovation in game design and development
- Enthusiasm for multidisciplinary, research-based practice
The Games Programme is for people who are looking for a dynamic and creative place to explore computer Games.
Potential jobs for MSc's in the Games Programme include:
- Game & level designer
- Creative director for interacttive projects
- Game producer
- Engine & tools programmer
- AI developer and programmer
- Quality assurance and testing
- Project manager
- Game Journalist
- Research and policy analyst
To apply for the Games programme, you need to have a bachelor's degree.
- March 1 for non-EU applicants
- May 15 for Danish and EU Applicants
About the IT University of Copenhagen
IT University of Copenhagen is the youngest university in Denmark. It
is 100% dedicated to the digital world – from games and communication
to business and software.
IT University of Copenhagen is a state university, and was established
in 1999. It is funded to undertake both theoretical research and
applied research into the interaction and growing importance of
information technology to society.
With its multidisciplinary
approach to IT, it’s an innovative university that through research and
education creates new IT and knowledge on a high international level.
Read more about the Games Programme and the IT University of Copenhagen: