Sessions College for Professional Design
• Phone: (480) 212.1704 or (800) 258.4115
• Fax: (866) 298.9127
• Website: http://www.sessions.edu/certificate-programs/game-art
• Programs Offered: Accredited Game Art Certificate
• Tuition: $6250
• Accredited: Distance Education and Training Council (DETC), Middle States Commission on Secondary Schools, the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education, and the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) .
• Financial Aid Available: Career Training Loan
Sessions College for Professional Design built the Game Art Certificate with one objective: to help you break into game development.
At Sessions College you'll learn to build, texture, light, and animate 3D characters and environments. Our accredited curriculum gives you the art and design skills to create artwork and animation for today's next-generation games. Learning online, you'll study with a faculty of industry-leading professionals whose game credits encompass more than 50 published video games, titles that include Dungeons & Dragons, Superman, Godfather, MADDEN Football, Halo 2, and Half-Life 2.
Each class is exciting, relevant, and challenging—and developed with projects geared to art and development processes used by leading game studios today. You'll study with outstanding instructors, getting the feedback and mentoring you need to prepare for a professional environment. Electives in art and design help you develop the broader artistic skill set valued in the industry.
Founded in New York City in 1997 and currently based in Tempe, Arizona, Sessions College is the leading online school in the creative visual arts, serving courses and programs to over 20,000 students from all over the world.