- How to Get a Job as an Artist in the Games Industry
Becca Hallstedt offers these helpful hints for artists looking to break into the games industry, detailing the qualities that many employers look for in applicants.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: Road Trip!
Game Career Guide's readers explore the gameplay possibilities that vacation travel offers in these winning entries for our latest Game Design Challenge.
- How to Make Game Tutorials Better: Immediate Feedback
In this tutorial design analysis, Josh Bycer explains how you can make your game easier to learn by incorporating immediate feedback.
- Character Ecology: A Daunting Task
Want to give your characters more depth? The University of the Sunshine Coast student and 'theystory' developer Alayna Cole explains how you can build a convincing character ecology.
- How To Make A Kickass Game Art Portfolio
Want to draw attention to your art? Check out these key portfolio tips from Midnight Hub art director Erik Nilsson.
- Getting a Job Creating Sound and Music for Videogames
Industry veteran Will Morton gives hints and tips for anyone looking to jump-start a career in gaming audio.
Southern New Hampshire University - SNHU
Southern New Hampshire University is a private, not-for-profit accredited university offering with online and campus based Game Art and Game Programming degree programs. Bring your video game characters to life at SNHU.