- Students in Games - Achievement Unlocked: Get it on Steam
Media Design School in Auckland student Claire Barilla recalls the collaborative effort involved in developing the minimalist puzzler Split and publishing it via Steam.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: Gaming on the Airwaves
Game Career Guide's readers take on the television industry in these winning entries for our latest Game Design Challenge.
- Emergent Meaning and Narrative in the Digital Space
The University of Southern California student Justin Bortnick reflects on the challenges game designers face in delivering compelling narratives.
- The Game Developer's Toolbox (for Students)
Talecore Studios founder Anna Jenelius shares a collection of essential tips for students entering the field of game development.
- Breaking Into The Industry
Industry veteran Ryan Darcey draws from his career experience for these tips aimed at students seeking a position at an established developer.
- Getting a Job Creating Sound and Music for Videogames
Industry veteran Will Morton gives hints and tips for anyone looking to jump-start a career in gaming audio.
Centre for Digital Media
The Master of Digital Media is Canada’s first professional graduate program in digital media. Housed at the Centre for Digital Media in Vancouver BC, this intensive program engages students in real world projects and provides top industry connections.