- Results from Game Design Challenge: Fantastical Medicine
Game Career Guide's readers tackle the world of medicine from a game creator's perspective in these winning Game Design Challenge pitches.
- Student Postmortem: Escape Velocity
SMU Guildhall student David Rosario III describes a difficult but ultimately successful experience working as part of a team-based Unity project.
- What I Learned from 5 Jobs in 12 Years
Masala Games director Shalin Shodhan recalls the lessons he learned while working at Maxis, Pixar, and other studios over the past decade.
- Game Engines Galore: Which is Right for You?
NYU PhD candidate Ahmed Khalifa outlines several popular game engines that can power your next student project.
- My First Semester as a Game Engineering Student in Germany
Jakob Raith shares the lessons he learned during his first semester as a Bachelor Game Engineering student at the Technical University of Munich.
- Getting a Job Creating Sound and Music for Videogames
Industry veteran Will Morton gives hints and tips for anyone looking to jump-start a career in gaming audio.
Southern New Hampshire University - SNHU
Southern New Hampshire University is a private, not-for-profit accredited university offering with online and campus based Game Art and Game Programming degree programs. Bring your video game characters to life at SNHU.