- How to Design Your 'One Page'
Need to quickly pitch your game idea to a professor, partner, or publisher? Try writing a 'One Page' document using these tips from David Osorio.
- The Value of Making Smaller Games, Faster
Nathan Meunier argues in favor of smaller-scale development for indie designers, using his recent game Missile Cards as an example.
- Training Design Students to Tackle Art Issues with Prototypes
KDU UC lecturer Hilmy Rahim recalls a series of projects in which game design students triumphed over challenges stemming from limited or unusable art assets.
- 3 Questions That Will Help You Make a More Engaging Experience
Felipe Lara offers up three questions that game designers should ask themselves in order to create more engaging and satisfying experiences.
- Showcasing Our Indie Game At Events: A Strategy
Are you planning to show off your game at an industry event? These tips from Sand Sailor Studio's Andreea Vaduva will help you impress the crowds.
- Game Design Challenge: A Trip Through Time
Time travel plays a role in many memorable games, from classics like Chrono Trigger to more recent hits like Life is Strange. Can you design the industry's next time-hopping epic?