- Here's How We Taught Game Design to Kids at Abertay
Guerrilla Tea developer Charles Czerkawski chronicles a memorable game design workshop produced in collaboration between the National Deaf Childrenís Society and Abertay University.
- The Road to Game Success is Paved with Skills
Becker College director of game design Paul Cotnoir argues in favor of skills-based education in order to better prepare students for careers in the games industry.
- Bringing Industry into Education
Staffordshire University professor Paul Roberts takes a look at Technical Games Production, a course that aims to bridge the gap between students and the games industry.
- So You Want to Make Video Games?
In this instructional feature, Elmar Talibzade offers up a collection of helpful hints and resources for first-time developers and game design students.
- A Production Studentís Reflections on Puzzle Game Development
The Guildhall at SMU student Mitchell Massey outlines many of the pitfalls you can expect to face when developing a puzzle game, and explains how you can avoid them.
- Game Design Challenge: The Pen is Mightier than the Fist
Can you design a one-on-one fighter that doesn't use traditional fighting game mechanics? Test your skills in our latest Game Design Challenge.