- A Day in the Life: Producer
NinjaBee's Ben Bascom outlines an average day in the life of a video game producer, detailing the challenges he faces on a daily basis.
- Game Design Challenge: The Task at Hand
Can you turn a mundane task or household chore into a fun video game? Test your skills in our latest Game Design Challenge!
- Ubisoft's Richard Dansky on Writing Soldiers and Player-Shaped Holes
Ubisoft's Central Clancy Writer Richard Dansky talks with Game Career Guide contributor Connor Cleary about the essence of game writing and leaving room for the player in your characters.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: Disorganized Sports
Game Career Guide's readers tackle the sports genre with a number of off-kilter designs that explore the outer reaches of organized sports.
- The Poor Game Developer Tool Kit
Jamie Aisthorpe offers his recommendations on free, useful software for game developers on a budget.
- Picking a Unique Art Style Even If You Aren't An Artist: Part I - Role Models
Not an artist? The Game Prodigy author Brice Morrison gives tips on how you can still make your game look great.