- What I Learned Working as a Game Designer to Become a Better Producer
SMU Guildhall student Max Krembs recalls the lessons he learned after a recent project shifted him from production to a designer's role.
- To Collaborate Or Go It Alone?
Mobile developer Rohan Wadsworth weighs the positive and negative aspects of collaborative game development versus solo work.
- 10 Lessons Learned During My First Video Game Developing Internship
Nicole Canovas presents an "Intern Survival Guide" based on a recent interning experience at developer Mega Cat Studios.
- Getting Off On The Right Foot: 15 Tips From A Young Game Developer
Michel Sabbagh draws on his recent experience as a game designer and writer to help students overcome game development's initial hurdles.
- Game Design Challenge: All Aboard!
Public transportation is a crucial part of any city's infrastructure, but can it be a fun gameplay mechanic? Test your skills with our latest Game Design Challenge!
- Postmortem: Indie Dev Story
James Rowbotham recalls his work on Indie Dev Story, an autobiographical game that served up unique technical challenges during production.