- How to Hack Your Way to a Better Job Building Games
Looking to move up in the games industry? HackerRank CEO and co-founder Vivek Ravisankar puts you on the path to success with these simple steps.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: Poetry in Motion
Game Career Guide's readers wax poetic with prose-inspired game concepts submitted for our latest Game Design Challenge.
- Understanding High and Low Level Game Design
Josh Bycer helps designers see both the forest and the trees in this feature focused on high and low level game design.
- How Do I Get a Job in the Games Industry?
Stephan Frost offers advice for students seeking a career in the video games industry in this introductory feature.
- Starting Games Programming
Lindsay Cox offers advice and resources for beginners looking to get started in the world of programming games.
- RACI Analysis of Unicorn Piņata
Benjamin Weber presents the results of his student-led team's RACI responsibility assignment matrix, revealing how projects can be hampered by poorly defined responsibilities.