- Results from Game Design Challenge: Gaming on the Airwaves
Game Career Guide's readers take on the television industry in these winning entries for our latest Game Design Challenge.
- Emergent Meaning and Narrative in the Digital Space
The University of Southern California student Justin Bortnick reflects on the challenges game designers face in delivering compelling narratives.
- The Game Developer's Toolbox (for Students)
Talecore Studios founder Anna Jenelius shares a collection of essential tips for students entering the field of game development.
- Breaking Into The Industry
Industry veteran Ryan Darcey draws from his career experience for these tips aimed at students seeking a position at an established developer.
- Team Contracts: How To Quickly Build a Culture
The Guildhall at SMU graduate student Max Krembs outlines a proven method for building a dedicated and trustworthy game development team.
- Game Design Challenge: Gaming on the Airwaves
Television shows based on the video games industry were popular at one point in time, but can you design a game that tackles the television industry in an interesting and creative way?