- The Poor Game Developer Tool Kit
Jamie Aisthorpe offers his recommendations on free, useful software for game developers on a budget.
- Picking a Unique Art Style Even If You Aren't An Artist: Part I - Role Models
Not an artist? The Game Prodigy author Brice Morrison gives tips on how you can still make your game look great.
- My College Open House Experience for Gaming & Simulation Majors
College student Tony Yotes recalls his experience helping to set up a presentation series at his college, giving students an idea of what to expect when attending or volunteering at an open house.
- Examining the Essentials of Stealth Game Design
Through looking into the inner workings of stealth centric games, this paper aims to find out their essential components.
- Build a Web Game!
James Long offers a brief tutorial demonstrating how to make a basic 2D shoot-'em-up with Canvas.
- Game Design Challenge: Disorganized Sports
Inspired by oddities like Chaos in the Windy City and Barkley, Shut up and Jam: Gaiden, Game Career Guide challenges its readers to design a sports-themed non-sports game.