- How to Make Game Tutorials Better: Immediate Feedback
In this tutorial design analysis, Josh Bycer explains how you can make your game easier to learn by incorporating immediate feedback.
- Character Ecology: A Daunting Task
Want to give your characters more depth? The University of the Sunshine Coast student and 'theystory' developer Alayna Cole explains how you can build a convincing character ecology.
- How To Make A Kickass Game Art Portfolio
Want to draw attention to your art? Check out these key portfolio tips from Midnight Hub art director Erik Nilsson.
- 5 Tips for Designing Control Schemes
Josh Bycer explains how an intuitive control scheme can make your game more approachable and immediately enjoyable.
- How to Reach Out to Your Industry Heroes
Want to break down the barriers between you and your industry heroes? Check out these introductory tips from Netherrealm Studios' Becca Hallstedt.
- Game Design Challenge: Road Trip!
Summer is here, and it's the perfect time to go on a road trip! Can you design a brilliant game that features cross-country travel at its core?