- Developer Interview: Asher Einhorn
In this Q&A feature, Game Career Guide asks designer Asher Einhorn about his background, his inspirations, and the circumstances that led him to pursue game development as a career.
- Game Design Challenge: Insect Invasion
Are you a fan of offbeat games like Sim Ant and Mr. Mosquito? Join our latest Game Design Challenge, where we're looking for games in which players can experience life as an insect.
- Design 101: The Structure of Fun
The third entry in Dan Felder's Design 101 series takes a look at the critical event structure that drives gaming narratives and dictates gameplay pacing.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: Constructive Destruction
Our readers tackled the difficult task of designing a game based around the destruction of its included environments. Here are our top entries.
- How Elementary Minute's Student Developer Won an Apple Design Award
In this in-depth interview, WatchGames discovers how Austrian student Klemens Strasser made his Apple Watch game Elementary Minute and won an Apple Design Award.
- Design 101: Complexity vs. Depth
The second installment of Dan Felder's Design 101 series explains how depth differs from less desirable forms of complexity within video games.