- Game Design Challenge: Artistic Endeavors
It's one thing to produce a work of art, but inspiring others to do so is another matter entirely. Can you design a game in which players create in-world artwork?
- Trying Out Skeletal Animation for Overhead-View Characters
Looking for a new perspective for your head-to-head action game? Consider this unique approach outlined by Zebu Games co-founder Kollol Das.
- Gamified Living: Education
Game designer and instructor Gregory Wells explains how students can get more out of their education by applying video game concepts to their daily lives.
- From Student to Developer: Five Things I've Learned at Failbetter Games
Sunless Sea developer Liam McDonald shares the key lessons he learned while transitioning from student life to a career in the games industry.
- Get Into Game Development For Love, Not Money
Veteran game developer David Mullich explains why passion, not money, should be your motivator for joining the video games industry.
- 5 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Your Kickstarter Pitch
Want to take your game concept to Kickstarter? Read these guidelines first, courtesy of Junction Shark's Vincent Sautter.