- Get a job: Sucker Punch Productions seeks a Senior Environment Modeler
The Infamous developer is looking for a senior environment modeler to help the studio "push the boundary of gameplay, art and story-telling on PlayStation 4."
- The White House reveals the winners of the National Climate Game Jam
The winners of the National Climate Game Jam, an event designed to educate people about the effects and causes of climate change, have been revealed.
- Thanks to a debug-mode hack, you can now freely mess with EarthBound
Thanks to a new hack, you can muck about with one of the most lauded games of the JRPG genre -- and lay its secrets bare.
- 7 great minigames that game developers should study
An engaging minigame can deepen a players engagement in the overarching game. We look at 7 instructive examples that game developers should examine closely.
- Get a job: Be a Sound Designer at Digital Extremes
Ontario-based Warframe developer Digital Extremes is seeking someone who can take care of "sound design for levels, A.I., weapons, U.I, cinematics, animations, marketing, and other gameplay events."
- The Train Jam game jam rides again in 2016
Developers who want to ride the rails from Chicago to California in time to attend GDC 2016 in San Francisco and make a game along the way can sign up today to do so in the 3rd annual Train Jam game jam.
Centre for Digital Media
The Master of Digital Media is Canada’s first professional graduate program in digital media. Housed at the Centre for Digital Media in Vancouver BC, this intensive program engages students in real world projects and provides top industry connections.