- Hit the road with the latest Game Career Guide design challenge
Summer's here, and now's the chance to flex your game design muscles with inspiration from your favorite summer road trips.
- Teamwork reigns in these Game Career Guide Game Design Challenge results
If you're enjoying Overwatch, see what other team-based gameplay designs the readers of GameCareerGuide have come up with!
- Firaxis partners with GlassLab for educational version of Civilization V
The new version of Civilization V, titled CivilizationEDU, will be produced in partnership with GlassLab Games, who also developed SimCityEDU.
- Early access version of Minecraft: Education Edition launches for free
Following a beta program featuring over 100 schools from 30 countries, the early access version of Minecraft: Education Edition has been made available for free for educations around the world.
- Educational game accelerator co.lab is shutting down
After a partnership with Zynga and the NewSchools Venture Fund, co.lab founder Esteban Sosnik announces the accelerator is shutting down.
- Pac-12 athletic conference to host collegiate eSports tournaments
The Pac-12 Athletic Conference announces it will introduce collegiate eSports tournaments alongside traditional athletic events.
Centre for Digital Media
The Master of Digital Media is Canada’s first professional graduate program in digital media. Housed at the Centre for Digital Media in Vancouver BC, this intensive program engages students in real world projects and provides top industry connections.