- This Week in Video Game Criticism: The Glitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy
This week, our partnership with game criticism site Critical Distance brings us picks from Alan Williamson on topics ranging from the Far Cry 4 cover controversy to the lonely highways of Glitchhikers.
- Nordic Game Program reveals next batch of devs to receive funding
The Nordic Game Program has announced the batch of developers who will receive cash grants, including the team behind the PS Vita version of LittleBigPlanet, and The Ball developer Teotl Studios.
- Vancouver Film School's Women In Games scholarship expands its reach
This year's winners can choose to apply their full-ride scholarships to both the Game Design curriculum and it's new Programming for Games, Mobile & Web program.
- This Week in Video Game Criticism: From Geiger counters to H.R. Giger
This week, our partnership with game criticism site Critical Distance brings us picks from Kris Ligman on topics ranging from a virtual visit to Chernobyl to the video game legacy of H.R. Giger.
- Road Not Taken a personal game, created pragmatically
Studio co-founder Dan Cook opens up to Gamasutra about the development and personal inspiration behind Spry Fox's upcoming roguelike puzzler Road Not Taken, as well as why it's coming to PSN.
- Ratings agencies don't treat LGBT content differently
ESRB confirms: "ESRBís ratings criteria do not distinguish between heterosexual and same-sex content when it comes to addressing sexuality in games."
Guildhall at SMU
The Guildhall at Southern Methodist University is the premier graduate video game education program in the United States. The program offers a Master's Degree in Interactive Technology and a Graduate Certification.