- Get a job: PopCap and others hiring now on the Gamasutra jobs board
In the latest postings over the last seven days, Gamasutra's jobs board plays host to roles in every major discipline, including opportunities at PopCap Games, Riot Games, and others.
- Volunteers step in to help embattled Kickstarter game Haunts
Haunts: The Manse Macabre, the Kickstarter-funded game that went awry last week, has been given a new lease of life, as the developer say that it will be finished with the help of volunteers.
- Get a job: High Moon and others hiring now on the Gamasutra jobs board
In the latest postings over the last seven days, Gamasutra's jobs board plays host to roles in every major discipline, including opportunities at High Moon, Gameloft New Orleans, CCP North America, and others.
- ESA scholarships promote diversity in the game industry
Helping bring more diversity to the game industry, the Entertainment Software Association Foundation has awarded 30 scholarships to women and minority students aspiring to become game developers.
- Reminder: 2012 Front Line Award nominations end today
Today's your last chance to nominate your favorite tools and middleware to be a part of Game Developer magazine's 15th Annual Front Line Awards.
Sheridan College - Canada's largest art school and long recognized for excellence in animation, offers 2, 1-year post-graduate programs: Game Level Design, Game Development - Advanced Programming; and 2 BA programs: Game Design and Interaction Design.