- Dragon Age Companions: Social Cognition and Decision Making
DigiPen game design student CJ Payne critically examines the roles companion characters play throughout BioWare's Dragon Age: Inquisition.
- How to be a Successful Game Development Student
Adam Moore lists the ways in which game design students can make the most of their campus experience.
- So you want to make games, eh?
Rahul Sehgal offers insider tips for students looking for a way to enter the games industry.
- Students in Games: Cultivating Success Before Finishing Your Studies
Claire Barilla explains how students can begin cultivating success while preparing for a career in the games industry.
- Level Design: From Paper to Screen
James Buckle outlines the process involved in transforming concepts and sketches into workable level designs.
- Game Design Challenge: The End of the World As We Know It
Post-apocalyptic video games often feature violence at their core, but can you design a game about rebuilding the world in the wake of a catastrophic event?