- How to Kickstart Your Team Brainstorming Session
Andrew Curley explains how you can make the most of your collaborative brainstorming sessions and encourage productivity among your teammates.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: The Pen is Mightier than the Fist
Game Career Guide's readers pitch a fascinating series of non-traditional fighting games in these winning entries for our latest Game Design Challenge.
- Here's How We Taught Game Design to Kids at Abertay
Guerrilla Tea developer Charles Czerkawski chronicles a memorable game design workshop produced in collaboration between the National Deaf Children’s Society and Abertay University.
- The Road to Game Success is Paved with Skills
Becker College director of game design Paul Cotnoir argues in favor of skills-based education in order to better prepare students for careers in the games industry.
- Bringing Industry into Education
Staffordshire University professor Paul Roberts takes a look at Technical Games Production, a course that aims to bridge the gap between students and the games industry.
- So You Want to Make Video Games?
In this instructional feature, Elmar Talibzade offers up a collection of helpful hints and resources for first-time developers and game design students.