- How to Apply for a Games Industry Job
Midnight Hub manager Sara Casen offers 10 crucial tips to consider when applying and interviewing for a position in the games industry.
- Student Interview: Chambara Lead Designer Esteban Fajardo
USC student and Chambara lead designer Esteban Fajardo discusses the building blocks of game development in this revealing interview.
- How To Reduce Reworks During Video Game Development
Code and content revisions are often necessary in game development, but you can avoid unnecessary reworks and save time for your team with these valuable tips from composer Davi Vasc.
- Convention Travel: 8 Money-Saving Tips You Need to Know
Looking to take your game on the road? Raghav Mathur explains how to travel to gaming conventions without going broke.
- How To Get Video Game Jobs
Want to land a job in the games industry? Professional animator Floyd Bishop outlines a path to success.
- Game Design Challenge: Teaming Up
Rocket League, Splatoon, and Overwatch have ushered in a new era for team-based competitive gaming. Can you design the genre's next big hit?