Forum Home Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2007, 08:23 PM   #1
shelly

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss2
Default Found an MMORPG called Shadow of Legend

I’ve got a t-mobile dash with WM6 and found this MMORPG called Shadow of Legend that works for PCs, smartphones and PDAs. So I checked it out… applying for the account got approved immediately. Super! But downloading the package took me a long time (seriously I was about to give up, man); but it turned out to be worthwhile! It works just fine in both my pc and my dash.
Graphics are cool, much better than I expected. A lot of bugs at that time but the developer seem to be fixing them and updating the patch all the time. I like their response time!
Well anyways at first, not a lot of players were on their server, so it was boring to play alone. But then some European players joined and always chatted in #$&*@, which I don’t understand… English plzzzz!!! Well I told my buddies and soon it seemed like more ppl are actually coming! It makes a lot of difference to have guilds and different ppl, different devices to play together. Totally kicking!
sometimes if u r in luck, you can participate in contests and win some free prizes… They have added a lot of new chilling features that I like. Just hope more ppl join so playing would be more fun… YAY!!! Go check out www.shadowoflegend.com and become my friend!
shelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 05:47 PM   #2
shelly

Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss2
Default take a sreenshot to share with you

Here I've got a sreenshot to share with you , wish you pleasure

shelly is offline   Reply With Quote