- Picking the Best College for Game Development
Want to know which key factors you should research when choosing a college? Netherrealm Studios artist Becca Hallstedt explains how you can get the best degree for your money.
- Postmortem: Our First Convention Booth
Gabriel Schneider reflects on his first convention booth experience, offering valuable insight for indies and student creators who want to expand their audience.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: Gaming Gets Real
Game Career Guide's readers weigh in on augmented reality with these creative game designs that merge gameplay mechanics with the real world.
- Dynamixyz: A Research and Development Project Postmortem
The Guildhall at SMU researcher Mario Rodriguez outlines the results of a recent Directed Focus Study course targeting the Dynamixyz Head Mounted Camera.
- The Elusive Power of Video Games for Education
Want to turn your games into teaching tools? Cognitive psychology PhD Celia Hodent explains how you can use gameplay mechanics to educate others.
- Getting a Job Creating Sound and Music for Videogames
Industry veteran Will Morton gives hints and tips for anyone looking to jump-start a career in gaming audio.
Full Sail University
--Winter Park, FL
Named one of the Princeton Review’s top schools for Game Design in 2015, Full Sail University offers Bachelor's Degrees in Game Art, Game Development, Game Design (Online), and a Master's in Game Design.