- 10 Tips To Help Supercharge Your Game Development Career
Looking to give your gaming industry career a boost? Black Shell Media's Daniel Doan explains how you can stay productive and financially secure.
- Results from Game Design Challenge: Building a Fantasy
Game Career Guide's readers tackle the simulation genre with these creative design drafts that focus on construction and city maintenance mechanics.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Successful Game Developers
Black Shell Media co-founder Daniel Doan outlines the habits that successful game creators maintain throughout their careers.
- Chad Chatterton: An Environment Artist Discusses His Craft
The Division and Age of Conan environment artist Chad Chatterton discusses the role artists serve at Ubisoft and other large-scale publishers in this enlightening interview.
- A Message for New USC Students from MEGA
Chambara developer Kevin Wong delivers a welcome talk for USC MEGA, offering universal advice for students entering the field of game development.
- Getting a Job Creating Sound and Music for Videogames
Industry veteran Will Morton gives hints and tips for anyone looking to jump-start a career in gaming audio.
Vancouver Film School
Vancouver Film School is Canada’s premier post-secondary entertainment arts institution — currently celebrating 30 years of industry-defining success — and one of the top 10 schools favored by video game recruiters, according to the LA Times.