- How to Optimize Your Game's Tutorial Using Analytics
Want to make your game more appealing to newcomers? Devtodev analyst Vasiliy Sabirov explains how you can gauge whether your in-game tutorial is a success or a failure.
- What I Learned Working as a Game Designer to Become a Better Producer
SMU Guildhall student Max Krembs recalls the lessons he learned after a recent project shifted him from production to a designer's role.
- To Collaborate Or Go It Alone?
Mobile developer Rohan Wadsworth weighs the positive and negative aspects of collaborative game development versus solo work.
- 10 Lessons Learned During My First Video Game Developing Internship
Nicole Canovas presents an "Intern Survival Guide" based on a recent interning experience at developer Mega Cat Studios.
- Getting Off On The Right Foot: 15 Tips From A Young Game Developer
Michel Sabbagh draws on his recent experience as a game designer and writer to help students overcome game development's initial hurdles.
- Getting a Job Creating Sound and Music for Videogames
Industry veteran Will Morton gives hints and tips for anyone looking to jump-start a career in gaming audio.
Sheridan College - Canada's largest art school and long recognized for excellence in animation, offers 2, 1-year post-graduate programs: Game Level Design, Game Development - Advanced Programming; and 2 BA programs: Game Design and Interaction Design.